posted to alt.sailing.asa
[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

On May 19, 1:22*pm, Dave wrote:
On Mon, 19 May 2008 11:00:52 -0700 (PDT), said:

That is why Mr Neal shifted to a puppet to torment poor Jon. He
created an on-line sockpuppet to do his dirty work, work he felt was
to risky to do as himself.

Nah. As I've pointed out, there really are no such risks if he limits
himself to the truth. He's just a natural asshole, and he thinks socks get
him a larger audience for his nonsense. But they're really pretty easy to
spot and killfile.

Consider him the group's court fool.

Is it the truth when he convert Jon's sailing site into a porno site?
Looks, walks and sounds like constant harrasment to me.
Jon should sue Wilbur for lost wages.

Fred