[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

On May 20, 1:16*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
wrote in message

*I do not think anyone defines the sockpuppet Wilbur, nor any of his
top right hand dresser drawer cast of baffoons as strong on anything.
Me thinks he's a barco lounger, page flipping, want-A-be at best. I
found this group because of a friends boat he was saying belonged to
him. Having crewed Chippawa I often google the name. I was astounded,
the owner would never let such an assole step aboard. The mans a waste
of space and would never be considered as crew. I bet he's a hermit.

*Here's a photo that should prove you're a liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxpNWr2B4sE

You say you know me, Clayton, so you should recognize me in the photo. Tell
me which man is your friend, Clayton.

Wilbur "Clayton" Hubbard

You are the one on the table.

Fred