[email protected] 7seassinbad@gmail.com is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

On May 20, 9:37*am, wrote:
*"Gregory Hall" wrote:

.... It's about time parents stop raising children who are
so soft and weak - so self-centered.

So, you blame your parents for raising you to be a cowardly
sockpuppet?

.....The strong will survive and that's what counts.

It's surprising to me that anybody could define "strength" as using
multiple identities and forged cyber-ID (and usually poorly done, at
that) in order to say things they don't have the courage to say in
person.

DSK

I do not think anyone defines the sockpuppet Wilbur, nor any of his
top right hand dresser drawer cast of baffoons as strong on anything.
Me thinks he's a barco lounger, page flipping, want-A-be at best. I
found this group because of a friends boat he was saying belonged to
him. Having crewed Chippawa I often google the name. I was astounded,
the owner would never let such an assole step aboard. The mans a waste
of space and would never be considered as crew. I bet he's a hermit.

Fred