Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

wrote in message

Sure anybody can bully anyone. It's about cause & damage.

But is it illegal. Is it a crime. Is there a law on the books that can be
broken if children are not involved?
If so, please give a link to this imagined law of yours. If there were such
a law, Rush Limbaugh would be in jail. Don Imus, Randi Rhodes, The Rev.
Wright, Al Franken, Al Sharpton, Neil O'Reilly, and that Weiner moron would
all be in jail.

It's good vs evil. Right VS Wrong.

Oh, please!

If I become a sockpuppet to stop harassment there is no damage to
anyone except the person who is the cowardly harraser. My cause is
good, the damage is Neal.

Makes no sense. You're babbling . . .

You could be a man and stand by your given name as rightly preach the
evil of drug use. ,

And have my ISP and NSP continually harassed by multiple bogus abuse
complaints. No thank you, been there, done that. I chose to spare them the
trouble of dealing with anal retentive morons.

but to try to cause harm to a persons income,
proffesion ect, even if using his own words for revenge of some cyber
snitching is a bit much.

Some would say turnabout is fair play . . .

Then to carry on a vandeta for what seems
like decades is clear evidence of harrassment. You see if you were a
man and posted as yourself hassleing people then you break no laws,
besides slander if you commit it. The ruling by the feds was that the
woman created a sockpuppet for the sole purpose of harassing the 13
YO. In doing so she broke federal laws.

What is a sock puppet? What you call a sock puppet just might turn out to
be a legitimate user ID at a particular NSP. You need to examine your
definition. Show me the law that states an individual may only use one NSP
at a time, please.

Let's pray that the woman who caused the 13 yo girl to kill herself
ends up in federal prison to set an example for people who go
overboard with sockpuppet hate and hasseling. People are sick of
cowards and cads who think just because they throw up momma skirt no
one will find them and give them what they deserve.

Let's pray sanity reigns and the person held responsible for the suicide is
the girl who killed herself. It's about time little weenie jerks like
yourself started minding their own business and started taking
responsibility for themselves and quit pointing the finger of blame and
glorifying victimhood. It's about time parents stop raising children who are
so soft and weak - so self-centered. If any person, no matter their age, is
so weak and defective that they kill themselves because of what they read on
a computer screen then so be it. It's good that they can't pass along those
defective genes. The strong will survive and that's what counts.

--
Gregory Hall