Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default Sockpuppet Hell

On Mon, 19 May 2008 13:39:17 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

What is a sock puppet? What you call a sock puppet just might turn out to
be a legitimate user ID at a particular NSP. You need to examine your
definition. Show me the law that states an individual may only use one NSP
at a time, please.

I am bemused. My tens of thousands USENET post have all been under my
own name, and if there is a downside, I haven't seen it.

Let's pray sanity reigns and the person held responsible for the suicide is
the girl who killed herself.

Well, yes.

Casady