Bob Bob is offline

Default Fatty Goodlander on NPR

On May 18, 12:04*pm, "David Marchand" wrote:
I listened to about a minute of his talk on the npr webcast and gave up. The
content was trivial to those who have done even minimalist cruising and his
delivery was pure shtick.

David

Hi David:

Gots to agree. I guess I was expecting more from NPR. Fatty's delivery
seemed as though he was attempting to be a "dynamic and motivational"
speaker. I wish he just be normal and tell us about boats and
cruising.
Hopfully he or someone will pass on this listener's thoughts. He just
needs a bit of guidance now hes made it to the big show.

I wonder how he got that gig though......... got to give him a high
five for self promotion Just remember the moto: If you say somthing l
o n g enough and loud enough people will beive anything (duration &
primacy effect).
Bob