William R. Watt

Default Building a battleship

Shane D. Maudiss ) writes:
What do I need for a modern battleship ?

Navies buy used military craft all the time.
Canada recently bought some dysfunctional submarines from the UK.
I think what you would have to do is buy through some government or other.

If you want to build a battleship (this is a boatbulding newsgroup) you
can build one out of plywood. years ago a retired guy in Perth Ontario
built a scaled down river class destroyer out of plywood and would motor
up and down the Rideau Canal in the summer. you'd need plywood and grey paint.

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm