HiFlyer HiFlyer is offline

Default Spanish Tall Ship - Juan_Sebastian_Elcano_104.JPG (0/1) - DCP_3535Sm.JPG (1/1)

My Canon PowerShot A570 was not available so I used the old Kodak
DC280 just in case the ship departed this afternoon.

I just took a few on the good one, but the visibility is terrilbe due
to the smoke.

HF

On Sun, 18 May 2008 13:51:43 -0500, "HEMI - Powered"
wrote:

HiFlyer added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Attachment decoded: DCP_3535Sm.JPG

Yes, much brighter and clearer. The river or canal is very calm. Does it
ever get choppy, e.g., in a storm?

Also, I don't recognize DCP in the camera's file name. What do you have?