joevan[_2_] joevan[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Friesland - passers by - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg

On 18 May 2008 18:26:39 GMT, "Jeronimus"
wrote:

Picture 1 and 3, the Rustler 24 day boat. Now if we're talking about nice day-boats, to my opinion this is about as close as you can get. This one just overtoook me as it was running a spinaker and I was in full cruising mode (loads of luggage and no spi). Design wise hull speed should be app. equal to my Trintella 29. More info on the Rustler:
http://www.rustler24.nl/
http://www.rustler24.nl/files/WK23_VI_Rustler.pdf
http://www.rustleryachts.co.uk/rustler/r24.htm (check the brochure and side elevation link)

Picture 2, the Sneekermeer, or to be more precise the Goingarijpster Poelen (how to pronounce in english is unknown...)

Picture 4: the Da vinci 34. Passing by. To my humble opinion, wquite a nice motoryacht. Although this desgin is becoming too much of a trend.

Picture 5 to 10: The Regina class racing one the Wijde Ee (near Grou) and a Schouw (like the model Bouler built) also racing on the Wijde Ee (there were several of these boats, but this was the only one that came close enough for a picture).

Anyway, hope you'll enjoy.

Except for the Da Vinci picture all pictures were shot will steering...

Regards,

Jeroen

Double click on thumbnails to get images, if viewing in Ozum.
For info on double click indexes, index-on-request service, yEnc,
PAR & .RAR files read the FAQs - http://www.ozinsight.com/faqs.html

What a nice post. You did a great job steering a shooting.