Bouler Bouler is offline

Default NL - Friesland - passers by - - Index 01 of 1 !index01.jpg

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
.nl...

Picture 1 and 3, the Rustler 24 day boat. Now if we're talking about nice
day-boats, to my opinion this is about as close as you can get. This one
just overtoook me as it was running a spinaker and I was in full cruising
mode (loads of luggage and no spi). Design wise hull speed should be app.
equal to my Trintella 29. More info on the Rustler:
http://www.rustler24.nl/
http://www.rustler24.nl/files/WK23_VI_Rustler.pdf
http://www.rustleryachts.co.uk/rustler/r24.htm (check the brochure and
side elevation link)

Picture 2, the Sneekermeer, or to be more precise the Goingarijpster
Poelen (how to pronounce in english is unknown...)

Picture 4: the Da vinci 34. Passing by. To my humble opinion, wquite a
nice motoryacht. Although this desgin is becoming too much of a trend.

Picture 5 to 10: The Regina class racing one the Wijde Ee (near Grou) and
a Schouw (like the model Bouler built) also racing on the Wijde Ee (there
were several of these boats, but this was the only one that came close
enough for a picture).

Thanks Jeroen, I always like pictures made in the area I was born.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)