HEMI - Powered[_2_] HEMI - Powered[_2_] is offline

Default Spanish Tall Ship - Juan_Sebastian_Elcano_104.JPG (0/1) - DCP_3535Sm.JPG (0/1)

HiFlyer added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

HP, where are you located?

Here's a better picture day in Miami.

HF (Jerry)

Troy, Michigan. That's in SE Michigan about 19 miles NNW of the Detroit
River. If you are familar with the area, we are at Livernois and Square
Lake Roads. The boundary of Detroit E-W is 8 Mile Road so I am 11 miles
north of that but at a slant when looking as the crow flies all the way
to the river, which runs roughly E-W in Downtown Detroit.

When I first started at Chrysler Engineering in 1969, I was at their
headquarters and engineering complex in Highland Park, Michigan and I
move to the new Chrysler Technology Center in Auburn Hills, MI in 1992.
So, I am very close to much of the neat stuff in SW MI but not at all
close to anything scenic like you are, Kingfisher is, etc. But, we all
have to choose wrt weather and the risk of weather, right?

Have a great day, HF?

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"