HEMI - Powered[_2_] HEMI - Powered[_2_] is offline

Default Info on Dutch traditional sailing vessels (Was: Skūtsje -Antonius-)

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

"HiFlyer" schreef in bericht
It would appear that they both ought to go sit in a corner and
think about the sad display of childishness. Foul language and
disrespect for an EQUAL is probably not welcome here. There are
better places to show your lack of breeding and limited vocabulary.

You did not read foul language from me HiFflyer and I'm not
responsable for other people who do.

No, what he read from you, dickhead, were outrageous personal and
professional insults by YOU aimed at me and my country - ALL because your
feeble brain and ocean-deep low self-esteem was embarrassed that I know
more about ships and boats than you do, and have forgotten more about the
Titanic than you will ever know.

To the good people here, it really is too bad, but I take back ALL of my
complements to Bouler for what I thought was his superior nautical
knowledge. But, he's just another idiot too stupid to live, I'm afraid,
who likes to hide behind a presumed language barrier. Ta, Ta, Bouler!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"