Bouler Bouler is offline

Default NL - Friesland leeboards and 'sloepen' - file 01 of 10 leeboards-1.jpg

"HEMI - Powered" schreef in bericht
Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Literal translations are most of the time misunderstood or have a
complete other meaning.

One needs to make correct translations in the same way one must be
aware of technical, engineering, physics, and chemical issues when
telling educated and experienced people they're full of ****.

Well talk to me in Dutch.

sorry, can't. in case you don't know it, the business language of the
entire world is English, so get with the program or get left behind.

Yoúr memory is allright, I told you that.

Also, keep in mind that you won't get any slack with your mangling of
my language, if you snooze you're gonna lose so either Shut The **** Up
or go away, but do NOT try to take me on and do NOT try to engage me in
verbal combat, or you'll be buried in FACTS intended to publicly
humiliate you so fast so so viciously you won't believe it!

And leaving my favorite Newsgroup, forget it.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)