HEMI - Powered[_2_] HEMI - Powered[_2_] is offline

Default Info on Dutch traditional sailing vessels (Was: Skūtsje -Antonius-)

Jeronimus added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

No offence, but I think I can speak for the group if I say that I
would greatly prefer if personal disagreements were kept as far away
as possible from this group. Show some respect to the people who're
here to share pictures, stories and info (whether correct or maybe
some ot of the box) on ships in this group, with great respect for
eachother.

Ordinarily, I'd wholeheartedly agree with you, Jeroen, but I didn't
start this one, but I will damn well finish it! What you don't know is
the truly outrageous, insulting, and hurtful comments completely out-
of-character for Bouler to make - or so I thought. I cannot comment on
the details because I normally NEVER violate the confidentiality of
what people tell me privately via E-mail.

I hope you're willing to help to keep this newsgroup on a decent
track.

I certainly will do this. People often misunderstand and misinterpret
what I say on Usenet because they come in very late to how things got
started. But, for now, please just accept that I do NOT make pre-
temptive strikes nor do I foment discord - except when others bring it
to me.

Thank you, and I hope you understand what I'm saying here.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"