[email protected] PhantMan@nospam.invalid is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP Has Arrived! (And the cooling system is working!)

On Sat, 17 May 2008 00:09:12 -0700 (PDT), Jay
wrote:

when water is squirting out of these two
little holes while the motor is running, it indicates the cooling
system is working properly. So it sounds like that mystery is
solved.

Except for the part that says it's still ok when it's not
squirting.... unless severe damage occurs lol!
I think Salty said it best ... "Truly bizarre".
I think I would call a Suzuki mechanic (not a salesman) and get an
explanation that makes sense.. And pin him down if necessary. That
owners manual is as ambiguous as any I've heard about.