[email protected] PhantMan@nospam.invalid is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP Has Arrived!

On Fri, 16 May 08, Jay wrote:
Now don't be jealous because I have TWO pee holes on my outboard
and you only have ONE on yours.

My entire life I've heard the expression "Lucky as a two dick dog" but
I don't think I've ever heard of a 2 pee hole outboard lol! Not saying
it's not possible though, I don't know anything about Suzuki. I have
a small Honda though with two holes like that but one is a tell tale
and the other is a carb drain.
But if you're tell tale is squirting water, your pump is deep enough
in the bucket. With only a 5 gallon bucket though, I'd make sure it's
spuirting back in the bucket and not on the ground. You could end up
pumping your cooling water out of the bucket ;-)
Sounds like you have it under control though. But I agree with the
suggestion to read your owners manual.

Rick