Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Ping..Peggy Hall

wrote in message
news
On Fri, 16 May 2008 11:14:28 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 May 2008 18:35:26 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

You don't actually expect any woman to understand electrolysis and how
it
effects various metals placed side by side in salt water do you?

You say any. I think the female college Chemistry teachers would
figure it out real fast. If you say there is a sex linked learning
disability, I might buy that.

Casady

It's not that women are incapable of learning scientific things but rather
it's that women tend to not be interested in them. Their brains are just
wired differently from a man's brain. And, I have discovered in my long,
eventful and highly educated life, that most women, even if they deal with
technology, have a tendency to be unable or have difficulties applying
what
they know to the real world, mostly because such things don't interest
them
and/or are incompatible with their innate thought processes.

Peggie's reply that you just have to compromise is typical of a woman's
reply. You NEVER have to compromise if you are a man. You take the time to
learn the facts, how to apply them and then you go with the BEST option.
That is NOT compromise.

The best option is almost ALWAYS a compromise. Only using all the
options combined would not be a compromise.

The very definition of the word "best" belies your illogic. Excelling all
others is one definition of best. Something that excels all others is NOT a
compromise by definition. If best were not at the top of the hierarchy you'd
have a point but since it IS at the top you don't have a point.

Liberalism failed you yet again. Liberalism teaches there are no absolutes.
The existence of the word "best" defeats the erroneous idea that there are
no absolutes. Try living in the real world! Become a conservative thinker.
We know there are absolutes. Compromise is defined as settling differences
by mutual concessions. You make NO concessions when you go with the best.
Therefore the best is no compromise.

You should have learned this basic logic in school but apparently you are a
product of public education which hasn't taught you reality. It has just
brainwashed you into being a liberal non-thinker.

Wilbur Hubbard