wizofwas[_2_] wizofwas[_2_] is offline

Default NL - Friesland _ Prinsenhof _ tacking a skutsje - file 4 of 5 DSC_8043_bewerkt.jpg

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
wizofwas added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

[snip]

I love it here. With the price of gas the way it is, I can get to
anywhere I want by bicycle with no problems. In fact, I haven't
driven a car since Christmas. St. Pete is getting real "biker"
friendly more and more each year with new bicycle paths being added
to the streets every year and even putting up bicycle racks in more
areas.

I'm not quite fond enough to move to Florida, but I do like it. I don't
much like the cost of living nor them dang himmicanes that Kingfisher
prefers I not mention. I think he views them as the "H" word. grin

Miami area and south, and the panhandle are the worse places to
live in Fla. if you worry about the Herricanes (or Himicanes, depending
on the gender of the cane :-)). And the safest place is in the Jacksonville
area. But at least we get ample warning when they are coming now.
I've been here over 15 years now and have only had close calls with
them. But you are right, it's not if you're going to get hit by one, just
when.

wizofwas