William R. Watt

Default pirogue boat kit

I'd suggest sending mail to www.boat-links.com to get indexed instead of
posting in newsgroups. I don't think anyone can link to a webpage from
inside a mail reader which means you have to write down the website
address and type it in later. At least that's the way I have to do it and
I'm rarely motivated enough to do so. I think there are ways of getting
indexed by www.google.com but don't know how to do it. When I enter my
name in a google search I get references to links to my webpage, articles
I wrote for Duckworks, a few things people have indexed on their websites,
and references to old newsgroup articles. The list of old newsgroup
articles is wierd.

Backyard Renegade ) writes:
Brian Blazer wrote in message ...
No, I am not a spammer. I may see where you are coming from if the site
was selling something, or if names were being harvested for email
solicitation. Neither of these things apply.

I am sorry to have upset you so much.

Brian

First off, I did look at your history of good solid posts on
woodworking and your website before I spouted off in the first place.
You have a good history of posting and and a well done website too. I
just thought someone with so much usenet experience should know better
than to post to so many groups, such a post. I did take into
consideration too that it was not commercial but again the above
applies. I made my point and apparently I am in a minority here so I
will refrain from further comment. Since this origional post there has
been a couple of "real" spams but as usual, most have ignored it as I
should have in this case. Either way, you probably got some new
visitors... like they say, pub is pub...
Scotty, officially retired from short lived usenet rules geek
internship...

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm