Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default The Suzuki DF2.5 HP Has Arrived!

On Wed, 14 May 2008 22:56:27 -0700 (PDT), Jay
wrote:

At last, the 2.5 hp Suzuki 4-stroker I ordered from friendly Ray Jr.
at the Boat Place in Naples, Florida has arrived!

Today, on a sunny afternoon, I mounted that baby on the back of my 14'
6" aluminum yacht dfrom G3, put 10-30w marine 4-cycle oil in it and
about a pint of super unleaded, set it in neutral, stuck the shaft in
a 5-gallon bucket of water, gave only 2 tugs on the rope and putt-putt-
putt I was in business.

Pretty quiet motor too. And, when I shifted into forward at idle
speed, it really started churning the water in that bucket so have a
feeling it'll drive me around those lakes at the breakneck speed of at
least 4-5 mph.

I am now the official owner of my first outboard motor...seeya oars,
no more sore shoulders after a day at the lake...it's KICK-BACK-TIME!

-Jay

'till you run out of gas......

Bruce-in-Bangkok