Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Link Titanic disaster

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

Read it all and agreed to make a long story shorter.

You're a very clever man, you're apoligizing before I can even say
somethinggrin

It's not that I'm being clever or trying to anticipate you, I'm trying to
answer a concern you had that I was blowing too much smoke and techical
jargon and usage at you, so I made a conscious effort today to tone that
down and expand on things you were commenting on.

OK.but you still are clever;-)

But you have nothing to apologize for Jerry you're smart enough to
build in a lot of caution.
If we are goïng on this way we're writing a book together;-)

Thank you, Bouler, I appreciate that a lot. Hey, you may have a damn good
idea - collaborating on a research book about something!

Noooooooooooooo, I don't have the energy and the knowledgegrin
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)