Bouler Bouler is offline

Default NL - Friesland _ Prinsenhof _ tacking a skutsje - file 4 of 5 DSC_8043_bewerkt.jpg

"HEMI-Powered" schreef in bericht

Read all and I agree.

In short, if one reads this Amendment and has ANY knowledge of why it
is there, they can easily see that it does NOT guarantee you the right
to own a rifle, shotgun, handgun, assault weapon, sub-machine gun or
anything. But, the threat IS real even today. In New Orleans,
Lousianna, the city hit the hardest by Hurrican Katrina in 2005, the
Mayor actually sent his police around and confiscated over 1,000 guns
presumeably to prevent deaths due to looting. I don't want to start
some gigantic flame war about guns, so I'll stop now.

You're right, but we have a lot in common.
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)