posted to alt.sailing.boats.crew
Mike[_8_] Mike[_8_] is offline

Default 4TheSea boating accessories launches boating apparel line

4 The Sea. Com is excited to announce our exclusive line of boating apparel.
We have ventured with Storm Tech, a Canadian based company with a full line
of foul weather light and heavy weight gear. Our boating apparel line does
not stop there- we have our own line of long and short sleeve t-shirts as
well as men's and women's line of short sleeve shirts.

Our 4 The Sea boating hats and sweat shirts have been the hit at the
marinas. We even carry a full line for children.

For that dockside dinners our long sleeve dress shirts are admired all most
as much as the boat you had tied off! So, for boating apparel don't
hesitate to order.

"Don't stand on the dock and watch life sail by"

http://4thesea.com/
boating apparel http://4thesea.com/category/MTAy/1-0-7/men's-outerwear.php
boating accessories