C Graham C Graham is offline
Junior Member

Wink

I've been doing some digging around EBay and there are a couple of Power Sellers in CA who can sell 16 MB and 32 MB " Garmin Data cards " - along with USB cables.......

I might be visiting Lime Wire in the near future.

Hmmmm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Graham View Post
Having been through most of the Internet this afternoon (even Italy / France Spain/ Finland and Canada... apart form eBay, I can't find a source of charts for a Garmin 180. Obviously, since Garmin gave up on supporting any of their marine products 5 years ago there seems to be a massive demand for Micro G-Charts (and less so G-Charts.) I assume that they run on earlier PC architecture.

Does anyone know where to get these charts from? If not,

Has anybody tried to / knows how to :-
- "Read" one of these charts with a laptop?
- A device that you can use to plug the chart into to read it - like a cellphone / camera?
- The similar type of memory card to fit the ports

I'm not trying to advocate anything I shouldn't but this frustrates the hell out of me!

Chris