William R. Watt

Default pirogue boat kit

"Ron Alexander" ) writes:
Therfore it was not spam since it was not commercial.
Before folks jump on somebody, they should look at the site.

I was the first to post a reply in this thread.
I pointed out the interesting fact that the more people signed the less
their chance of winning the monthly prize.
I was also curious to know if the poster had considered the cost of sending a
pirogue kit prize to any point on the planet as this newsgroup has an
international following.

Spam? Did I say anything about spam?

homepage: www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm