Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Cape Horn WV info

On Tue, 13 May 2008 07:54:34 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

It looks like a great idea, but as they say, "The devil is in the
details", and I haven't gotten those worked out yet.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Charley's wife stays home? Ya ,, sure. She waits for
Charley's call ..

The answer is that group in Texas. Guy can have twenty wives if he wants.
Surely, out of twenty there is at least one sailor.

Charley didn;t relay all the details (remember I told you where the
devils are) but from what I observe Charley is a stand up guy and as
he seems to have no aversion to himself having a little friend perhaps
he doesn't deny the satisfaction to his wife ... the money is still
coming in.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Actually Bruce, now that I have had a couple of days to think about
it, perhaps the American multi-wife social system is the best. It is
of course not polygamy as that is illegal in the USA but does allow
multiple wives.

I have been following the news items of that religious sect whereby
all the older men have many young (and really young) women to bed and
as wives.

They seem to have perfected a rather wondeful social system in that it
is endorsed by their religious values (and who would dare to argue
with God if they wish to be let in the door upstairs); the women are
sunmissive, subservient and obedient; and they get rid of the mating
competition by excluding the young males from the herd. Best of all,
unlike the polygamy practiced in the Moslem world, there are no silly
rules dictating that you must treat all your wives equally such as
spending equal time with each and allotting your expenditure equally
amongst them. In other words, you don't have to summon the willpower
to have sexual relations with the older and worn out ones. you just
get them to do the donkey work whilst you are pleasured by the young
and nubile and illegal in most states, girls.

Yet again, American leads the way. No wonder America is called the
land of the free (for the men at least). I was wrong in not taking up
that job offer years ago.

cheers
Peter