Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Ping..Peggy Hall

wrote in message
I have heard that you can clean the build up that occurs from sea
water flushing in the 1 1/2" discharge hoses from the heads using
Acetic acid. Is this true? If so, what percentage acid would I use?
Thanks

I am Greg Hall - Peggie's older, more intelligent brother. Peggie is
indisposed for a week or so. She's healing well up after her recent
successful face lift surgery. She's not getting any younger, ya know, and
like many post-menopausal women, she's concerned with the rapid onset of the
aging process after the sharply reduced estrogen output of her shutting down
ovaries.

She says don't use acetic acid. Acids in general are bad for your waste
system. Acid attacks the rubber parts and acid wreaks havoc with the good
bacteria in the holding tank(s) causing quite a reek. Peggie says a better
solution would be to manipulate the flexible hoses manually while somebody
else pumps the head. Flexing the hoses back and forth manually breaks the
hard deposits loose from inside the hoses and the water passing through
carries it away. Peggie tells me she likes squeezing hoses. ;-)

P.S. My sister would appreciate if you spelled her name right. Thanks.

--
Gregory Hall