BB

Default pirogue boat kit

Ok now, show of hands..........

Who of you followed the link in the post.....................

Who of you read any text on the site or looked at the plans for some oak
adjustable clamps..............

What I saw happen, is someone said this person was a spammer and the fire
caught.

For the price of your experience you will be entered in a drawing to win a
boat kit.

Boating Group ?

Aren't we interested in stuff that has to do with building boats?

If this kind of sharing of information, common to anyone that works with
wood, is so bad - why are we participating on this rec.boats board?

I must have missed something.

Bill
"Brian Blazer" wrote in message
This month at the site www.spaltedboard.com you can win a free pirogue
boat kit!. There is nothing to buy, no spam, no catches.
www.spaltedboard.com is a woodworking forum that has been online for
over a year with over 500 current members. Every month there is a new
freebie. All you have to do is be the randomly selected
poster/contributer. Just being a member is not enough, you have to
participate to win.

Go to www.spaltedboard.com and read the home page for complete details.

The Spalted Board receives no outside income from any companies, and
does not have pop-ups. As a matter of fact, there is no advertising at
all. No commercial anything. Just a bunch of guys that love working
with wood.

Brian