HEMI - Powered[_2_] HEMI - Powered[_2_] is offline

Default My neighbours toy

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

"HEMI - Powered" schreef in bericht
Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

interesting boat from an architectural point-of-view - it looks as
if it were designed to be a larger, older version of a open cabin
cruiser, probably a 1920s-1930s wooden boat.

There are a lot of these ships in The Netherlands nowaday just for
recreation, not for cargo.
They are nice sloops but expensive, You can rent them at many
places. I think you're right about the design, its very old and
thats why ik like them cause they look still like real ships.

I wasn't being critical of the design, just commenting that I thought it
was interesting that the owner apparently spent a lot of money to make a
modern boat look like a classic or antique boat. This might be compared
to someone restoring a 1960s American muscle car to visual accuracy but
including modern suspension, breaks, and electronics.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"