Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] Bruce in Bangkok[_7_] is offline

Default Cape Horn WV info

On Mon, 12 May 2008 15:22:05 GMT, "Thomas, Spring Point Light"
wrote:

"Bruce in Bangkok" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 May 2008 21:15:29 +1000, Herodotus
wrote:

On Sun, 11 May 2008 17:18:24 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

No Bruce,
It's just the thoughts of all those beautiful Thai maidens.

Coupled with the uncontrollable drooling and dribbling it can be quite
embarrassing.

Much snipped

By the way, there is a bloke down the dock that seems to have sorted
out his marital arrangements. He owns a generic medicine factory in
Russia and is married to a Russian woman. Charley is in his early
sixties and has decided to turn the factory over to his younger wife
to manage. So Charley cruises the world on his 45 ft. Amel and his
wife stays home and runs the business and sends Charley money. She
visits wherever Charley happens to be on her annual vacation and they
seem to get along wonderfully well.

It looks like a great idea, but as they say, "The devil is in the
details", and I haven't gotten those worked out yet.

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Charley's wife stays home? Ya ,, sure. She waits for
Charley's call ..

The answer is that group in Texas. Guy can have twenty wives if he wants.
Surely, out of twenty there is at least one sailor.

Charley didn;t relay all the details (remember I told you where the
devils are) but from what I observe Charley is a stand up guy and as
he seems to have no aversion to himself having a little friend perhaps
he doesn't deny the satisfaction to his wife ... the money is still
coming in.

Bruce-in-Bangkok