Backyard Renegade

Default pirogue boat kit

Chris wrote in message ...
Scott,

did you actually read the 338 postings of
the posting history you dug up? I didn't, but
just skimming over the first two or three
dozen I found a few postings in which he
advertises his site and many more in which
he nicely posts on the subject.

Not exactly what I would call 'Spammers, the
scum of the earth'.

Chris

Being in the internet business, I know what spam costs, directly to me
and my company. I can't even begin to estimate just how much it costs
just me, in man hours, bandwidth, programming etc, just to keep my
customers up and running. I have some email accounts that I need to do
business that I filter upwards of 4000 spam messages a day from, and I
have dozens of accounts like this. I also have hundreds of customers
who also have dozens of similar accounts, I need to stand between them
and spammers, it takes a lot of my resources so I guess I am a little
touchy about the subject. Maybe they are not the scum of the earth to
you, but what do you do. What if I came to your work and dumped
garbage in your office, enough so you had to spend a couple of hours a
day to clean it up. Oh, almost forgot to mention, you get to pay me to
dump the garbage in your office (I eat most of the bandwidth generated
by these guys). This guy may not be a big time spammer, but what he
did here is still spam, pure and simple. Some folks like it, I don't,
thank you for allowing me my opinion.
Scotty

The guy is a spammer, pure and simple. Check out his posting history
he
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...anandkate.com+
I am actually surprised he even followed his post to answer you, most
spammers don't bother.
Spammers, are the scum of the earth.
Scotty