Bouler Bouler is offline

Default Function of a leeboard on a flatbottemd ship

"HEMI - Powered" schreef in bericht
Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leeboard

Bouler, certainly no offense intended for you, but I do not use
Whacopedia because it is a "people's encyclopedia" which can be modified
by anyone with no editorial oversight to ensure accuracy, thus I cannot
be sure when reading definitions if they are, in fact, correct or if the
author has some sort of "agenda". In this case, since I know so little,
I'm sure I wouldn't spot any errors but I have seen many, many when
researching subjects with which I am familiar and knowledgeable.

As to the def of "leeboard", I thought your informal one was quite good.

Ok, but the site I gave you gives perfect information.
OTOH I can understand you but a lot of wikipedia gives you a first
impression, I learnd a lot on several pages..
BTW every encyclopedia is made by people;-)
--
Greetings
Bouler (The Netherlands)