[email protected] FloydOfPink@gmail.com is offline

Default Trailering a pontoon boat

On May 11, 11:23*am, HK wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Sun, 11 May 2008 10:46:53 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 11 May 2008 07:20:49 -0400, John H.
wrote:

I once had a little 15' Boston Whaler CC. It spent a lot of Sundays
cruising around from Sandy Point to Annapolis.

But, there were very few days that I'd have taken a pontoon boat into the
bay, and I don't recall ever seeing one in the bay.
--
Most of my boating there was in the south bay, Point lookout, St
Georges Island and such.

Those three foot wave days are pure misery in a small boat. Hell, they're
no fun in a 27'er either!

But, in a small boat the waves give a little more action to the lures when
trolling. That's the way to justify going out.

Three foot waves are a rarity on Chesapeake Bay.

What gfretwell was discussing was "...a unique chop that just beats the
hell out of you..." That typically is a one to a max of 2 foot chop with
close peaks.- Hide quoted text -

The Ranger... I knew someone with a Ranger once.. the Ranger would
just fly over the top of those...