Herodotus Herodotus is offline

Default Cape Horn WV info

On Sun, 11 May 2008 17:18:24 +0700, Bruce in Bangkok
wrote:

No Bruce,
It's just the thoughts of all those beautiful Thai maidens.

Coupled with the uncontrollable drooling and dribbling it can be quite
embarrassing.

cheers
Peter

Hey, we got some of them, you can have up to four of. No problem, just
be sure that you provide for them all equally, in all senses of the
word. (Which may make your hands shake even more).

Bruce-in-Bangkok

Yeah, sure.

I am both sadly and yet gratefully coming to the end of a 33 year
marriage to only one woman.

As for Moslems being able to have four wives, I would mind you of one
of my favourite Englishman's comments

"The definition of bigamy is having one wife too many;
- monogamy is the same thing" - Oscar Wilde.

Besides, religions aside, many of the Americans I have met whilst
cruising are well on their way to having four wives, perhaps not more
than one at a time but a considerable number of the cruising couples I
have met are into their second or third marriages. I even met one man
who had remarried his first wife after two in between. I am aways
amused when i hear couples talk of "xxx's daughter came to stay"

No, I am seriously considering 'hieing me to a monastery" or going gay
without the sex. A lot of men I know are simply so easy to get along
with. But.... there are a lot of gorgeous Thai women. Come to think
of it, there are a lot of attractive women. My problem is that I am
looking for the perfect woman. I found one once but she wasn't
remotely interested in me. She was looking for the perfect man.

No. I think I'll just stick with my six beautiful kids. There are no
conditions and expiry date to a child's love and I have learned the
hard way the truth of my Malay friend's advice that "pretty women are
high maintenance".

Look after yourself and be careful of the seditious "un-American"
statements you have been making of late. They don't allow visitors at
Guantanamo Bay and there are no lovely Thai women.

cheers
Peter