PrefersOffshore PrefersOffshore is offline

Default Miami to BVI

I've done this route three times, two to Roadtown and one a little
further on to St. Marten in a 40 foot cutter. Each time it was 11 to
13 days overall, starboard tack for first 6 days or so, then port tack
on in. Did them in Feb, Mar, and April. Might try it in early June,
but no later. Will be sailing in early June, Lauderdale to the
Abacos, and then hanging it up until November. Suggest you time your
trip accordingly.

On May 5, 7:46 am, BeeRich wrote:
Hiya folks.

Anybody done this trip? Any recommendations, cautions, stories? I'm
wanting to take a sailboat with a crewmate from Florida to BVI via
Abacos, along the islands.

Any input appreciated.

Cheers