Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default NOAA BSB Chart Server

Larry,
What is scary is that you believe what you have written and unfortunately
you are not alone. Our nation is truly in trouble.
Steve

"Larry" wrote in message
"Owen Kellog" wrote in :

Do you think when health care is free we will have the same access
problems?

Healthcare isn't free, anywhere.....especially not in the USA.

If it's free that means nobody gets it unless it is worth all that you
paid for it - nothing!

NOAA charts aren't free, either. Every taxpayer in the country has been
fleeced since he was old enough to go to the salt mines to pay for NOAA
charting, so your "free" analogy is just nonsense.

Powerful forces have created commercial channelization to prevent you from
using your tax paid service in many departments, not just NOAA, so
commercial interests can RE-sell those previously paid items back to you
that you've already paid through-the-nose for, many times over.

NOAA charts are just one example.....

NASA pictures are another.

NDLN is another.

Your turn to show your brainwashing has completed....