[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Trailering a pontoon boat

On May 8, 5:22*pm, "D-unit" wrote:
wrote in ...
I am thinking of making my next boat a pontoon boat in the 20 foot
range. I'd like to hear from people who own pontoons and especially
those who trailer them. Things that I'm thinking about is how hard to
load/unload, ease of towing, etc. Also, do you all fish with yours
using an electric trolling motor? One thing I'm wondering is how they
handle while using the trolling motor in the wind? Much difference
than a bass boat?

Do not buy a trailer for a pontoon manufactured by MFI. *I have one
and the design s*cks. *The paint peels off and the tires rub the underside
of the fenders when I go over any sort of bump in the road. *The spindles
have bent slightly upward as well. *Poor design in my opinion.

db

Thanks, I've cranial filed that information!