posted to rec.boats.building
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Hunter 310 rub rail

jeffares wrote:

I would like to purchase the rub rail for my Hunter 310. It is
rounded and hangs on an angle type bracket all the way around the boat.

Hunter doesn't list a replacement on their web site, but it might pay
to write to them anyway. I've not seen anything near like that one
cruising the net.

I have a fairly new 38 coming and have been interested in how well that
rub rail holds up cosmetically.

How old is yours and why do you want to replace it?

Richard

PS: that "angle type bracket" is probably the hull/deck joint.