DK DK is offline

Default Trailering a pontoon boat

wrote:
On May 8, 10:39 am, wrote:
I am thinking of making my next boat a pontoon boat in the 20 foot
range. I'd like to hear from people who own pontoons and especially
those who trailer them. Things that I'm thinking about is how hard to
load/unload, ease of towing, etc. Also, do you all fish with yours
using an electric trolling motor? One thing I'm wondering is how they
handle while using the trolling motor in the wind? Much difference
than a bass boat?

Hey Loog, here is my answer to the trailerable party boat... mine is
pretty dirty here, but you can see the potential.. It weighs less than
1000 lbs, gassed and loaded. I recently put a console steering and a
25 horse on it, I will try to dig up the performance vids. Could be
the perfect configuration for a big lake and a bunch of kids...

Oh yeah, here is the URL

http://yaimkool.com/

Scotty

That transom is higher than those on 20' boats I've seen here!

Very nice.