HEMI-Powered[_3_] HEMI-Powered[_3_] is offline

Default Pinging group: storm clouds developing

Paul McGrane added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

Are you sure you have the right group here Jerry?
Or have I missed something the past few Days?
I hope you are talking about some other group!
Good luck dealing with these fools.

Paul, I intended to post a customized version of my novellete to this NG,
a.b.p.wallpaper and a.b.p.wallpaper.duplicates but I managed to post the
duplicates one twice incorrectly. Yes, I'm afraid I DID mean this NG as
well as the other two. I hadn't specifically seen anything here that
raised my attennae as I did in duplicates but if the bad apples are out
there, they'll eventually get into this barrel as well. Let's just all
stay cool and maybe it'll blow over before anything gets started.

The main reason I posted my message today is because I made a number of
new friends here and downloaded some terrific ship pictures I never was
aware of prior to meeting Bouler in wallpaper and I did NOT want to be
the cause of and rancor or discord here. It is exactly what I said, a
VERY friendly place which I do not want to mess up, so I thought my best
course of action would be to stand down and just listen rather than to
actively ping my sonar.

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"