HEMI-Powered[_3_] HEMI-Powered[_3_] is offline

Default Pinging group: storm clouds developing

Bouler added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

It is a sad day when one has to withdraw his/her support from a group
because of some dubious persons. However, it does not surprise me and
even baffles me when not more leave. I think the problem lies in the
lack of respect for others, the thought that every one owes them
something of the instant gratification generation. They have a rude
awakening coming.

You will be missed.

I second that from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you, Bouler. I'm sure you've seen the sad, sad proof of my worst
nightmare over in a.b.p.wallpaper, I'm sure it will eventually spread to
here and duplicates as well. I'd suggest that we all just stay calm,
don't do anything dumb ourselves, and simply batten down the hatches
until the typhoon blows itself out.

Have a nice week!

--
HP, aka Jerry