HEMI-Powered[_3_] HEMI-Powered[_3_] is offline

Default Pinging group: storm clouds developing

This NG, along with wallpaper and wallpaper.duplicats, is certainly one
of the friendliest of any on Usenet. Lots of excellent content, universal
approval, almost no trolls, zero flames, and plenty of friendly people.
I have particularly enjoyed sharing my car pictures with the group and
taking in content I am interest in as well as meeting new people.

But, sadly, I see trouble coming. I don't know if what I'm seeing is
some sort of advance guard action before a pending invasion, some sort
of testing the waters effort, or just benign activies. But, I fear that
the beginning of the end is near for this idyllic setting. Accordingly,
I have decided to suspend posting any more of my own car and non-car
picture collection and all posting of my Usenet downloads until I am
able to discern the true intent of the unusual people I'm seeing here
and their unkind comments. If what I fear comes to pass, strap
yourselves in for a continuing and accelerating amount of racism,
bigotry, perversion, and hatred. You won't be able to discern why it is
happening, but it will, and it will destroy this NG like it has so many
others.

This is all I intend to say on this subject. I will be interested in
any comments that are made and very interested in what unfolds over the
next few weeks. To all my new friends, I wish it could be otherwise but
I fear for the worst. Good luck, and make your own decision as to what
to do or not do based on my comments and what you have personally seen
so far or what you may see in the future. Thank you and have a great
week!

--
HP, aka Jerry

"You've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a ****!"