Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Miami to BVI

"BeeRich" wrote in message

Dear Wilbur, you moron. Get off your high horse and realize the
world's waters are not yours. To say that nobody sails anywhere south
of the Chesapeake during YOUR time of warning, is just a farce, like
your posts.

Get of your "ignorant" horse and listen to those who know something about
the folly of your intended actions. You're welcome to the world's waters but
they'll be your grave for all eternity if you don't change your uppity
attitude that's clearly based upon abject ignorance and arrogant stupidity.
You don't even know the basic information as to the Atlantic hurricane
season. You don't seem to understand the distances and time involved in
sailing to the BVIs. You seem to think you can stay close to land and run
for shelter. You have no clue as to storm speeds, storm changes in direction
or likely paths. I bet you have never even heard of the term "recurve." You
are just some stupid lubber with dreams that are sure to turn into a
nightmare if you don't become more educated and less like some ignorant
stubborn little girl.

Yah right. Just pick a time because it fits your lubberly schedule. Don't
plan a voyage around winds and currents and tropical storms. Nah, mariners
don't need to do that anymore. We have technology and we have satellites to
predict the weather. We can put our motors in gear and outrun anything. Just
disregard everything about the environment into which you plan to place
yourself irrevocably. Yes, that's the ticket.

What a twit!

Wilbur Hubbard