BeeRich BeeRich is offline

Default Miami to BVI

On May 5, 6:10*pm, "Capt. JG" wrote:
That's a poor reason for making sailing plans offshore. This methodology can
easily result in loss of life, boat, or both. Sure, people do all sorts of
things, but that's not a valid reason for someone else doing it. If you
decide to go anyway, you have to be doubly cautious about finding the right
weather window. You're also going to have insurance coverage issues.

No it was a beginning. Not knowing when the hurricane season is, and
how strong it is predicted to be this year, is indeed a beginning.
Other things in our lives are taking precedence, which have lead us to
this point in time. And yes, sailing does take less priority over the
health of our families. So we just conveniently found ourselves at
this time. If it's packed with hurricanes, then we delay the launch,
that's all.