Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Miami to BVI

"BeeRich" wrote in message
On May 5, 2:18 pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
"For your reasons, there would be no sailboats in the Caribbean at any

time, as they would be wiped out. Not every day is a hurricane, but
perhaps you haven't noticed that.

But, YOU will certainly notice the day a hurricane approaches and strikes
you someplace where there is little warning and even less shelter. But,
please go ahead with your stupid plans. I, for one, will welcome your
demise. There are way too many stupid people in the world as it is . . . It
is my hope that you will not live to pass on your defective genes.

--
Gregory Hall