Jeronimus[_2_] Jeronimus[_2_] is offline

Default Sinking ship - Powerpoint

"Bouler" wrote in
:

"Jeronimus" schreef in bericht
3.133...
Although I'm not really into Powerpoints, this one is interesting
enough to
view. Don't know the photographer (probably a crewmember of the
lifeboat), all credits goes to him/her.

Regards and enjoy,

Nice pps Jeroen, thanks.
I read a lot of books about saving people at sea in your area, written
by Klaas Toxopeus.

Ah, Klaas Toxopeus, thta's one I know well. I have read the books aswell.

Most famous in Den Helder is Dorus Rijkers. If you're ever in Den Helder
make sure to visit to Lifeboat museum Dorus Rijkers. It's worth the effort!

Regards,

Jeroen