Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default I decided

JimC wrote:

[snipped more unfounded repitition]

Once more, I never said that the Mac was a suitable vessel to take
offshore in severe weather. (How many times do I have to repeat myself?)
I said that if Joe had been in a Mac 26M, I thought his boat would have
remained afloat

Yes and most of us, who have a little experience, agree that while some
part of your Mac may have remained afloat, it would have been entirely
uninhabitable, and probably fatal for those involved.

Why you must persist in suggesting that this rather flimsy vessel would
somehow be suitable for such a venture is absolutely mind boggling.

Cheers
Marty