JimC JimC is offline

Default I decided

Capt. JG wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message

In your opinion, of course.

As opposed to??

Since it was you, and not me. who introduced that weird assertion about
the Mac rolling over and over again like a washing machine, I'll let you
provide the "evidence" to support your assertion, Ganz. It's your baby.
All I ask is that you tend to your baby appropriately.

That's what happens when a boat is dismasted and starts to roll in heavy
seas. It sometimes only rolls once, but is just as likely to roll over and
over. Are you disputing this?

Seems to me we have been through this issue already, Ganz. - My point is
that you have no evidence whatsoever as to whether or not a Mac 26M,
with sea anchor deployed, would have rolled, much less roll over and
over and over like a washing machine.

Jim