Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default I decided

wrote in message
On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 23:11:29 GMT, JimC wrote:
Richard, yours is one of the few rational responses posted so far in
this string.

As you may have noted, I don't spend a lot of time in discussions of the
Macs on alt.sailing.asa. However, I sometimes think that the MacBashers
have been getting something of a free ride. - Few Mac owners seem to be
willing to stick up for their boats on this ng, and it doesn't seem
right that a boat as popular, versatile, and fun to sail as the Mac26
shouldn't be supported by at least some of their owners. Also, I sense
that it's something of a shock to some of the MacBashers when they get
their asses kicked.

If I didn't enjoy it, I wouldn't continue doing it.

Jim

Anybody participating in this thread feel that Jim kicked their ass, or
anybody
else's? Just curious...

No, but my side hurts from laughing...

--