JimC JimC is offline

Default I decided

JimC wrote:

Capt. JG wrote:

"JimC" wrote in message
t...

Again, despite the thousands of Mac 26's out there sailed in US and
foreign waters, we have NO reports of Mac 26M's breaking up and
sinking in ANY conditions. NONE!

Have a nice day Salty.

Jim

Please prove this. I see no evidence of this in your post.

What I said was that we have no reports of Mac 25M's breaking up and
sinking. In any conditions.

Unless I missed them, no such reports have been identified or posted on
this newsgroup, Ganz. AFAiK, neither you or any of your Mac-bashing
buddies have been able to find or post any of them. On the other hand,
maybe I'm mistaken, and you DID post them. If so, kindly give me the
date and time of your post(s).

Thanks,
Jim

Anyone have a response to this note?